Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Young people and the ‘pains of imprisonment’

These instructions tell you to make a poster please ignore that I will do that part of this assessment myself. Your task is to write 500 words in relation to young people and the ‘pains of imprisonment’. Make
sure you are relating this to Australia NSW and no other country. Follow and read my instructions properly before starting, I have had a lot of issues with writers not following my instructions and were returned
for revision many times, I do not have time to return this for revision so follow my instructions from the beginning and there should be no problems. Do not plagiarise this is very important that you DON’T. Also
do not forget to reference the work and add a reference list in the end. The maximum words you can write are 550 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment