Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Roe vs wade

I need citations as well.. This paper is about roe vs. wade case. its a sociology class but it focuses more on law. I had to chose a topic that i can write 13-15 pages about its mostly about the actual law suit that took place in the roe vs. wade trial. It can't be just a summary but i have to actually state information about what happened in the case. my arguement as well.


My paper should be organized as follows:

I.  Introduction:  What is your research issue?  What is the background of the issue?  What question are you asking?
II.  Literature review:  What does the scholarly literature have to say on the subject?
III.  Analysis:  Here is where you would discuss a particularly important case or legislation that is central to the subject.
IV.  Discussion, conclusion:  Where are we on this issue?  What are the implications for society?  Are there unanswered questions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment